KETOWEG® FIT is a product in liquid form intended for use in the prevention of ketosis. Its formula is an excellent, economical answer to the problems of cattle associated with lack of energy during the near-calving period.
KETOWEG® FIT is used in the feeding of dairy cows during the near-calving period.
Glycerine, Propylene glycol
Niacin (nicotinic acid)
In the near-calving period apply orally at a dose of 250 ml /pcs. / day for 5-10 days
In case of ketosis apply orally at a dose of 0.5 l – 1 l/pcs. /day until symptoms abate
The product may be diluted with water in a ratio of 1:1 in order to facilitate the application.
- provides glucoplastic substances which increase the glucose level in blood
- improves fat metabolism - provides niacin, vitamin necessary for the synthesis of L-carnitine, which transports fatty acids through the mitochondrial membranes and facilitates their oxidation
- prevents fatty liver disease - choline is used in the synthesis of phosphatidylcholine (lecithin), which is necessary for the formation of the fat carrier VLDL, that removes fat and cholesterol from the liver
- increase of dry matter intake
- no risk of rumen acidosis
- reduction in the synthesis of ketone bodies
- improvement of the efficiency of key conversions in the liver - synthesis of glucose and ammonia detoxification
- better condition of the animal
- improved fertility
- increased productivity
Download Pdf format: