is liquid product for cattle, single-dose of which supplements calcium deficiency occurring in the perinatal period.
After parturition, the start of lactation period is followed by the secretion of colostrum. The daily feed ration is insufficient at a rapid need for calcium, which occurs during this period, and the lack of adequate preparation of the animal results in hypocalcemia.
Calcium deficiency symptoms include unsteady walk and, consequently, downer syndrome and decreased body temperature. It is also one of the major causes of postpartum paresis.
is used in cows in the perinatal period or extemporaneously in case of calcium deficiency in body.
Calcium chloride, Glycerine, Propylene glycol, Magnesium chloride, Calcium pidolate
Vitamin D3 (E671 - cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E (3a700 - α-tocopherol)
pantothenic acid (D-panthenol)
Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)
Vitamin B6 (3a831 - pyridoxine hydrochloride)
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
Manganese Mn (manganese chloride E5)
alcohol extract Echinacea purpurea
The product must be administered orally in a form of infusion in the amount of 250-500 ml, one hour after parturition. Repeat after 24 hours.
Continue administration for several days if necessary.
Shake before use.
- prevention of postpartum paresis
- calcium deficiency in high yielding cows
- energy metabolism disorders
- stabilisation of the neuromuscular system
- prevention of ketosis
infused orally provides fast protection against postpartum paresis in dairy cows
. As energy and calcium metabolism disorders are the major cause of postpartum paresis in high yielding cows, this results in high economic losses. If PIDOLAC is given at the right moment, it stabilises these changes and helps avoid hypocalcaemia and retained placenta.
Due to glucose precursors – high content of glycol and glycerol as well as energy metabolism activators – B group vitamins , it is also effective in the prevention of ketosis
infused orally provides:
- supply of high content, rapidly absorbable calcium, supplementing the deficiency of this element in the body
- supply of magnesium and vitamin D3 which increase the efficiency of calcium usage and reduce the risk of hypocalcemia
- stabilisation of the nervous and cardiovascular system and heart
- supply of glucoplastic substances which increase glucose level in blood
- supplementation of manganese which is involved in energy and protein metabolism and prevents the reproductive system disorders
- increase of immunity and acceleration of regenerative processes after parturition, due to content of Echinacea purpurea extract
- correction of calcium deficiency
- prevention of postpartum paresis and retained placenta
- calcium and energy metabolism control
- better start in lactation
- prevention of ketosis
- prevention of postpartum stress
- improved immunity and condition of animals
Download Pdf format: