SUPLEXAN B Complex
SUPLEXAN® B Complex
is a product containing water-soluble vitamins: B group Vitamins, Vitamin C and betaine. Carefully selected composition of ingredients positively affects proper functioning of animal organisms at the cellular level. By improving metabolic conversions, but also more efficient absorption of amino acids, it increases the productivity of livestock. The best effects of using SUPLEXAN B® Complex in animal feeding is observed when used as a preventive measure.
SUPLEXAN B® Complex is intended for all species and production groups of livestock used for the production of food. It may be used at any time during production, requires no withdrawal period.
Glycerine, sodium bicarbonate
Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin phosphate)
Vitamin B6 (3a831 - pyridoxine hydrochloride)
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
pantothenic acid (D-panthenol)
niacin (nicotinic acid)
For use with drinking water.
- poultry: 1 l for each 4 000 l of water for 7 days
- swine: 1 l for each 2 000 l of water for 7 days
- nursing sows: 1 l for each 5 000 l of water for 14 days
- dairy cows with symptoms of subclinical acidosis: 1 l for each 1 000 l of water for 14 days
- In case of low vitamin content in complete feed, the dose of SUPLEXAN B Complex may be doubled.
- during antibiotic treatment and recovery
- to improve feed utilization and growth of animals
- poor condition of the skin products (feathers, horn hoof)
- incidence of sudden death syndrome
- proneness to bruising
SUPLEXAN® B Complex is recommended when using highly processed animal feeds (subject to treatment processes), which is accompanied by a deficiency of B group vitamins. SUPLEXAN® B Complex, due to a carefully selected set of vitamins, prevents the adverse effects of deficiencies, such as: growth inhibition, fatty liver syndrome, nervous system dysfunction, poor condition of the skin and its products. Vitamin B1, folic acid and betaine contained in the product are essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system, neurotransmitters synthesis and degradation. In the amino acids uptake and metabolism of proteins, an important role is played by Vitamin B2, B6, B12, Vitamin K, niacin, pantothenic acid, which are present in the product, while the presence of Vitamin B2, biotin, betaine, niacin and pantothenic acid contributes to proper fat metabolism and protection against fatty liver syndrome. Biotin and niacin are also responsible for the good skin condition and its products, such as fur, feathers, hooves, etc. The normal course of carbohydrate metabolism is affected by the content of Vitamin B1, niacin and pantothenic acid. Supplementing the level of Vitamin B12, Vitamin K, Vitamin C and folic acid in the animal's organism through the inclusion of SUPLEXAN® B Complex into feeding, has a positive effect on hematopoiesis and blood clotting.
- improves the metabolism of animals
- improves health and productivity of animals
- mitigates gastrointestinal and nervous system disorders
- prevents skin inflammation
- reduces the effects of stress
- has a beneficial effect on the reproductive parameters
- increases energy yield in metabolism, prevents fatty liver
- reduces energy losses
- renewal of protein structures at the cellular level
- may be used in any period of life of animals
: 1l, 5l
Download Pdf format:
SUPLEXAN® B Complex