SUPLEXAN® BIOTIN - is a mixture rich in biotin, zinc and lysine, which induce proper development of skin and its products - feathers and hooves. It is suitable for all species and groups of poultry and swine production.
The presence of vitamin A and biotin enhances feathering of birds and supports treatment of ulcers, pododermatitis, and prevents hoof chafing in piglets. Essential oils and flavonoids present in sage support healing of the skin and combat oxidative stress.
- vegetable glycerin, sorbitol
- biotin (D-biotin)
- Vitamin A (E672 - retinyl palmitate)
- L-lysine HCL
- Zinc - Zn E6 (zinc acetate)
- salvia officinalis oleoresin
- inflammation of skin, fingers, hooves
- fertility disorders
- swine: 1-3 l per 10 000 L of water for several days
Download PDF format: