- is a natural product to increase feed consumption to ensure adequate production yield in each period of rearing.
The product is a combination of sweeteners to improve appetite, magnesium and carnitine which enhance fat, carbohydrate and protein metabolism.
should be used in both slaughter and reproductive breeding.
- Magnesium sulphate
- Biotin (D-biotin)
- Flavouring substance
- decreased appetite
- stress induced by heat and transport
- stimulation of growth at the end of production
For use with drinking water or complete feed
- pigs: 35 ml / head / day for several days
- piglets: 1 ml / head / day for several days
Download PDF format: